- 4 oz. Swiss chard leaves, stems removed (4 cups)
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
Zucchini with Spicy Romesco
- 4 large red bell peppers, chopped (6 cups)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped (3 cups)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw hazelnuts
- 4 large zucchini, peeled
1. To make Wilted Chard: Toss together all ingredients in large bowl, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside to marinate.
2. To make Zucchini with Spicy Romesco: Blend bell peppers, tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, and red pepper flakes in food processor until smooth. Add almonds and hazelnuts, and process until well combined but still chunky. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Slice zucchini into noodles with spiral slicer, and add to sauce.
4. Divide Wilted Chard among individual serving plates. Top each serving with 2 cups Zucchini with Spicy Romesco.